Leather is a natural material. It breathes and has its own natural elasticity. Unlike the nature of cheap plastic materials the natural beauty of leather shows itself in minor color difference as a trademark of real leather. If you find that your product has a varied texture or a pore, please understand that this is simply the nature of true genuine leather. If you have invested in a suede or light color case, please take special care of these high quality items. As is the case with all high quality genuine leather our products do occasionally have a minor wrinkle particularly on soft leather surfaces. Some of our items do not contain chemically treated materials and they may be very sensitive to rain. Please take special care of these items.
We understand that you have invested in a quality leather item for the long term and it is our most sincere wish that your genuine leather items keep their beautiful original shape. At Burkley Case we enjoy being able to assist our clients so, we will offer simple practical advice. In order to keep the shape of your item, simply fill the bags with sponge or scrap paper when not in use. We are also certain that you would prefer that your leather goods maintain their exact original color. The best way to do this is to simply avoid applying perfume to our leather goods. In case your item gets wet, please take the time to wipe it down with a smooth lint free fabric and leave the item out to dry.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Burkley Case item, simply send it back to us within 30 (thirty) days. This decision is entirely up to you and the exact reason does not affect our return policy.
Please note: The best way to guarantee a refund is to keep your Burkley Case item in like-new and sellable condition.
Part of the Burkley Case warranty includes a manufacturer’s warranty. Our 90 (ninety) days manufacturer’s warranty includes original defects on the products and accessories. Please understand that damage done by a user is not covered in this warranty. This includes: Puncture damage, use of chemicals on the leather, and any damage from overloading our products with excessive weight.
Our warranty covers preexisting faults in materials and any issues of craftsmanship. This warranty does not cover damage cause by the user such as neglect, wear and tear. At Burkley Case we feel that being given thirty days to change your mind is very generous. After this period, you will simply have to learn to love the choice that you have made and enjoy our high quality items for life. After all, our items are truly an item to enjoy for a lifetime.
Please understanding that genuine leather products require care and neglecting to properly care for our items will result in damage not covered by our warranty. It is best to avoid attempts to cause dramatic shape changes in our products as this also will not be covered by the warranty. It is important to avoid issues with overstuffing our wallets with excess cards. Overfilling will result in damage to the wallet’s stitching. Each of our wallets is carefully designed for a specific amount of cards. Be careful of spilling paint on our items and understand that paint spills are not covered by the warrantee. Also do not leave our items in water as genuine leather will be damaged by all types of water.
At Burkley Case we will be more than happy to accept returns or exchanges for item returns. Please understand that we cannot allow returns or exchanges of Final Sale items. All items that our clients wish to return or exchange must be in their original condition. We cannot return or exchange items that have been worn down or altered in any way.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In Unused and Original condition.
- In the original packaging.
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts, promotional items and customized items.
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return.
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
How do I return?
1. If you have an account :
- Log into your account. Click on the My Account tab then click on where you will see Complete Orders written as a link. From this point, click on the Return Item(s) button.
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
2. If you have checkout as a guest:
- If you have not created an account online please send the item back to below address with your order number inside the package :
Burkley Case - Returns
429 Clifton Ave, Floor 2
Clifton, NJ 07011
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to original method of payment, within 7-10 business days.